Have A dealercolor?
If you need answers we're here to help. You'll find answers to some of our frequently asked dealercolor below.
1. Can I order vehicles other than the ones on this page?
As vehicles are updated from one model year to another, there are times when orders are accepted and times when they are closed. If you do not see your preferred vehicle here, please contact us for help.
2. How do I order a vehicle?
Submit your request by clicking “Create Your Custom Order” and include vehicle preferences in the comments section. A dealership representative will contact you to verify your desired vehicle, explore potential incoming stock and then arrange to submit your order to Buick or GMC.
3. How long will it take to have my vehicle delivered?
Lead times will vary by model and configuration, but Buick or GMC will make every effort to expedite your order.
4. Is there an extra cost for ordering a vehicle?
Final sale prices are all negotiated between the customer and dealer, but Buick or GMC does not charge extra for customer orders.
5. Is my ordered vehicle eligible for manufacturer Incentives?
Ordering customers will be eligible for qualifying incentives at the time of order placement or qualifying incentives at the time of final delivery, whichever is preferred.
6. If I want to finance my purchase or lease my ordered vehicle, how can I do that?
Our dealership would be happy to help explain your options and help you arrange financing.
7. Once my vehicle is ordered, how can I track it?
Once your vehicle has been assigned a VIN, you can track your order using this website: [Insert link]
8. Where and when would I get my VIN to track my vehicle?
Your dealership representative will be able to provide you the VIN once it's been established.
9. How will I be notified when the vehicle is being delivered?
Once your vehicle has arrived at the dealership, your dealership representative will contact you to confirm its arrival, collect any additional information needed to complete the sale and schedule a convenient time and location for final delivery to you.
Dodge is the first domestic brand to rank highest among mass-market brands in both the J.D. Power IQS and APEAL Studies in the same.